Who We Are
Our team members are a critical component of our success. At Duke Raleigh Hospital, we are proud to offercomprehensive health and well-being benefit programs to help our team members and their families better manage the various phases of life.
- Each employee’s needs are different—that’s why Duke offers four different medical plans to meet the needs of your family. Each medical plan covers both pharmacy and behavioral health benefits. Duke Raleigh Hospital also has an on-site pharmacy.
- We also offer a variety of additional benefits including dental and vision plans as well as healthcare and dependent care reimbursement accounts.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital’s Paid Time Off program puts vacation, sick leave, and holidays into one program. This gives employees flexibility in scheduling time off.
- We recognize that during a team members career circumstances may arise that require leaves of absence.
- We offer paid parental leave to all team members.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital provides tuition reimbursement for team members with at least two years of full-time continuous service.
- There are a host of additional learning opportunities offered through Duke Learning and Organizational Development and a Nursing leadership Development program for registered nurses.
- Duke Raleigh Hospital offers two different types of retirement plans. Both plans reflect a generous contribution to retirement income.
- Team members receive discounts to many area businesses.
- Team members can access a free tobacco cessation support program, run/walk clubs, gym memberships, and other wellness programs through LIVE FOR LIFE.
- Our Employee Assistance Program provides team members and their families access to free, confidential, in-the-moment support to help with personal or professional problems.
- We offer a seasonal farmer’s market on our main hospital campus on Fridays.
At Duke Raleigh Hospital, we are focused on being the best place to get and to give care. We are always looking for people who share our positive attitude and values. When you join our team, you will discover what it is like to be part of a hospital with a family atmosphere where we celebrate everyone and do amazing things together. Every day our team works together to achieve excellence in all that we do.
Career and Professional Growth
We challenge each other to grow and develop into the best versions of ourselves. And because we’re part of the Duke University Health System, all our team members have access to expanded course offerings and the Duke Leadership Academy to help them grow professionally.
Caring for Each Other
At Duke Raleigh Hospital, we take time out for each other. Annually, we offer an All Staff event where team members take a break from their day to have fun with colleagues and reconnect with why they began a career in healthcare. We help team members recharge with our Tea for the Soul program, annual Valentine’s Day chocolate fountain, and holiday luncheon.
Our team members have the opportunity to join our Diversity Leadership Team and one of several affinity groups.
Giving Back to Our Community
Duke Raleigh Hospital is proud to be part of Wake County. Our team members regularly give back to the community we serve by volunteering time at local organizations and events.
Duke Raleigh Hospital offers the latest in care and technology in a patient-friendly setting. It has been an important part of Duke Health since 1998 and has served Wake County for more than 40 years, employing more than 1,800 people. The hospital provides 186 inpatient beds and a comprehensive array of services.
The main campus includes our hospital, gardens, and seven medical office buildings. Our campus is presently expanding to add our South Pavilion—a 214,000 square foot extension of our main hospital. Duke Raleigh Hospital and Duke Health are bringing our team to areas across the county, including Holly Springs, Wake Forest, Apex, and Cary.
Learn more about our:
"What I like about it here is the sense of family.
I love the friendliness and the teamwork."
"I was born in Kenya and I was brought over by my parents and raised in Raleigh.
I fell in love with this area of Raleigh. It is home to me."
"I feel like I am a walking piece of proof of the succession plan that Duke puts in place for you.
They took me in and groomed me to be in a place that I never could have imagined.
Now I have 80 plus team members that I supervise."
Sign Up for Job Alerts
Stay connected with us by signing up below to receive updates on future postings and career opportunities at Duke Raleigh Hospital.